© RicardMN Photography
Submerged Church of Villanueva de las Rozas, located in the Ebro reservoir, in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo, region of Campoo-Los Valles,Cantabria, Spain).
The Ebro reservoir was made by order of Francisco Franco in 1945. The remains of 9 villages lie underneath the water of the reservoir, although some were relocated to shore level.
This Church are now known as “The Cathedral of Fish”.
Canvas, framed, acrylic and metal prints / Art prints / Greeting cards / Phone cases / Throw pillows
RicardMN Photograpy’s Facebook Page – RicardMN Photography’s Pinterest